And welcome to my blog!
My name is Shannon E Reardon, and I'm a photographer and videographer. I started this blog for a few reasons.
- To tell people who I am, and let them get to know me better!
- To show off my work.
- To talk about art, because I love talking about art.
This is what I look like when I'm trying to be cute:
This is what I look like the rest of the time:
I'm not very good at writing bios, so here are some fun facts about me instead!
- I really love lists. If I don't write down what I have to do, I completley lose track of it all.
- Music is a huge part of my life, but I have no talent for it.
- On an average day you'll catch me wearing a pair of light grey Converse, each laced differently.
- As a child I lost my two front teeth on the same day during a ski trip to Canada.
- The only defining feature of my hometown is that it's where Anne Sullivan (of Helen Keller fame) was born.
- I took dance classes for 15 years, up through senior year of high school. My mom is thankful for them every time I don't embarrass myself at a wedding.
- I'm a bit of an adrenaline junkie. And I love heights.
- I can both ski and snowboard! Although I've been skiing since I was about 3, and I'm much better at it.
I welcome all comments, critiques, and questions. Please enjoy!